Adriana is a widely experienced employment and migration lawyer. Her clients include businesses across a range of industries, including the technology, financial services, media and fitness industries and foreign-owned subsidiaries.
Adriana provides front and back end advisory services and assistance for employers including:
- disciplinary processes, strategic terminations and litigation risk and mitigation strategies;
- litigation management in relation to discrimination, adverse action, contractual disputes, claims to challenge employee dismissal and other common law actions;
- drafting tailored employment and executive contracts and related commercial agreements;
- policy drafting, implementation and change management;
- award and enterprise agreement coverage and minimum rates analysis and compliance;
- redundancy planning and execution including preparation of separation agreements;
- management of transactional needs of sponsor employers including high volumes of visa transactions to support the temporary and permanent settlement of foreign workers in Australia and related global mobility needs; and
- providing organisational support to clients by delivering workshops on effective policy implementation strategies and relevant legislative changes.
Adriana handles matters incorporating all aspects of workplace and migration law including:
- pre and post-termination claims and investigations;
- Fair Work Commission proceedings, discrimination and harassment complaints;
- Conciliation, mediation and litigation management in higher courts; and
- Assistance with Fair Work Ombudsman investigations and disputes into breaches of employment and migration legislation; and
- Australian visa applications and related appeals.