Volume insurer clients have been entrusting the experienced staff at Gilchrist Connell to manage their motor claims for over two decades.
Our motor team applies proven, demonstrated expertise in claims management implementing settlement strategies.
Benefit from a network of expertise
We expertly assist our client’s across their entire motor portfolio including:
- first party claims
- third party claims and
- subrogated recoveries.
Unlike many other firms, Gilchrist Connell has:
- the appetite, capacity and IT systems to effectively run small, high volume motor claims, and
- offers specialist experienced lawyers to provide strategic input and efficiently manage the more complicated matters
Our clients benefit from our strong relationships and priority access to experts such as:
- crash repairers
- accident reconstruction engineers
These relationships allow our clients to obtain timely evidence to assist in the early commercial resolution of claims.
Streamlined motor claims management
Claims management in this area often involves getting to a commercially favourable end point, quickly and economically.
Our clients receive provide prompt, cost effective and practical advice.
Our motor team will:
- identify whether there is an exposure,
- identify the extent of that exposure,
- gather evidence to support/minimise that exposure,
- seek to achieve the earliest commercial resolution.
Contact us to discuss how our motor team can assist you.