We provide our clients with strategic and cost-effective solutions to marine claims in all jurisdictions across Australia.
Our clients benefit from our:
- practical industry knowledge
- skilled technical expertise
- efficient conduct of claims – excising unnecessary procedures, investigations and
Experienced in all aspects of Marine claims
Our team has assisted and represented a full range of organisation across the marine industry including:
- domestic and international marine insurers
- marine businesses (e.g. hire and drive operators)
- superyacht and recreational boat owners
- shipowners, charterers and commercial vessel operators
- port authorities (including owners of terminals, jetties, marinas and warehouses)
- P&I clubs, hull and cargo underwriters and freight forwarders
- financial institutions, lenders and investors in marine businesses
- mining and oil & gas companies in respect of their bulk trades, towing and dredging operations
We have also acted as correspondents for members clubs of the International Group of Protection & Indemnity Clubs, and provided local agent work to international law firms specialising in shipping and transport work.
How we can add value to you
Our expertise extends beyond claims management – providing you with the benefit of a holistic marine insurance service package.
Our team can also expertly support and assist you with:
- policy drafting and interpretation
- risk management
- investigation of shipping casualties
- dealing with passenger and crew medical emergencies
- crew and stowaway repatriations
Contact us for further information on how our team can assist you.